August 8, 2009

A SATURDAY....8 August 2009....

My! What a Saturday! Today, my little sister's got a "Hari Anugerah" in her school. She's involved in the "perbarisan" and choral speaking about a legendary knight called 'Lochinvar'. So we were up early and mom sent my sis to school. I stayed home revising for my PMR trial exam this coming Friday. Well, wish me luck!! ;p

Later, we fetched Gill around 10am and went to take our breakfast at Super Tanker,Lip Sin as usual. Around 2:15pm, we were off to church! :) I learnt a lot during our junior youth RE lesson. I love RE lessons a lot. They let me ponder and reflect on myself, let's me know what God wants me to do. Sometimes, I realize, that God even answers my questions through sermons and RE lessons. It makes me glad, knowing that He is always by my side.

Around 4pm, our RE lesson ends. The sermon downstairs led by our resident preacher (Pr Zechariah) ends also. Actually, we are having an Evangelical Meeting in church today but I'm not going to be present. :( There goes another chance for me to bring my friends to church! Well the reason is that I'm going to attend my older cousin's wedding at the May Garden Palace Restaurant.

This is the restaurant.....


Well, the food there was OK...we had steamed fish, bla bla and the famous shark fin soup as well.. Sorry sharkie...


...Does it look good?... Oh Yes! The Mr Prawn...( I think I'm crazy...LOL)

Well, then it's the reunion pic.....all my mom's bro and sis. So many!!!!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.....!!!!!!

On the way home...got a little bored so I took some pics..heehee...

Blurry pics...but it's OK... :) End of the day!!!


0 comments: